TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR MEMBERSHIP
You must read and agree with the terms and conditions of this Membership
Agreement before you can become an active participant of Travellife.
By applying for participation and by accessing the contents of the website
you agree to the following terms and conditions:
Participation to Travelife is free. In case Travelife will decide to introduce a participation fee you will be informed. Participation will not be automatically renewed in this case.
TERMINATION OF MEMBERSHIP
Participation to Travelife may be terminated at any time, and without cause,
by both parties. Travelife reserves the right to refuse membership to any
individual for any reason.
Access to and use of the members section of the website is through the
use of a Login name and a Password. Each member must keep his password
strictly confidential. Sharing your unique Login name and/or password with
another individual is not allowed.
The materials and all other services provided to you on this website are the
property of Travelife.
- You agree not to use these materials for purposes outside of your organisation without the permission of Travelife. In case you publish the materials in any way you are required to refer to the Travelife name and logo.
- You agree to respect the privacy rights of individuals and organisations mentioned in the Travelife database.
INAPPROPRIATE USE OF THE MEMBERS SECTION
In the use of the members section you agree and warrant that you shall not submit, publish, or display on the website any material which has nothing to do with the subject; material that might be offending, objectionable or unlawful. You agree not to post any material which would violate or
infringe the copyright, trademark, rights of publicity, privacy rights or other rights of any person while connected to or otherwise directly or indirectly using the website.
DATA SECURITY AND PRIVACY
Travelife will guarantee to respect the confidentiality of all data introduced into the system by the participants. These data will not be published to third parties without prior agreement of the participants. The participants agree with the following exceptions:
- The data of a tour operator are accessible to its association in case this association is a partner of Travelife.
- The data of individual staff members of tour operators are accessible to the tour operator sustainable tourism co-ordinator and to the tour operator's association.
- The data of students are accessible to its educational institute in case this institute is a partner of Travelife.
This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the member and Travelife regarding members' use of the website, and all materials directly and indirectly related to it. This Agreement supersedes all prior written and verbal understandings, writings, and representations and may only be amended after mutual agreement with Travelife.
You acknowledge and agree that the terms and conditions of this Agreement are subject to change by Travelife at any time and shall be effective after having been posted on the website. It is your duty and responsibility to periodically check the Terms and Conditions posted at